Monday, June 23, 2008

On a Sunday Morning

Hallooooo,
Woke up at 8 am, wanting to go to my dad's gym. Kononnye la kan....everyone was suppose to go. Kira the whole family la... so I woke up lah. Called my mum and ask is everyone up... then tgk2 everyone is still fast asleep. SO i was like aiyooo... go back to sleep lah, but couldnt jugak because I am a early person. The latest is actually 9 something... but ofocurse after that mula la ngantuk ku...

Well today not really hectic... taking it easy as my back was acting up really badly. So that was bad.... I was like in tears because it was so painful, had to take my medication like straight away. After awhile my pain wasnt that bad because I already took the medication.

Right after that... read an article abt PRTM by Tiara Jacquelina. It was really good article. The headlines was "Will we ever learn"?. The write up was really abt how she shared with the audience the feelings that she had.. like- crying, laughing and all that kind of mixture of emotions. Really tabik to Tiara. Her productions are so well put together. Anyway enough of all that.. if not I can go on like for awhile.....

Yesterday we wanted to watch ayat-ayat cinta... but we got hooked with Jangan Lupa Lirik, with Aznil as the host. Ofcourse la best.. Its Aznil... but actually its quite hard to do the Jangan Lupa Lirik because you think its easy.. but when on stage.. baru rasa.... hehehe....

Anyway tonight going to Dr.Fatma's class.... So cant have my singing class.... :(. Oh well it doesnt matter.. that one can always arrange with Sara. Right?.

OK lah.... I better go now... need to do some stuff.. So will update soon...Sorrry tak update semalam.
Love
Shasha

No comments: