Thursday, June 19, 2008

19.06.08

Hi!!!!!
OMG!! I finally finished working at Merchant Sq. It was so good. Saje nak hilangkan boring kan.... wanted to update earlier but tak sempat. So now I have the short time to update my blog.
Sorry sangat....! Anyway im so tired now..and kinda feeling cold!!! At merchant sq was so cold......

Anyway, what else that happened today?. Well mama went to KB as asusual... do her YOKUK thing.... Abang is at KB still with Kak Ema... so havent really seen them yet... Hopefully to see them this saturday night insyaallah...

What was I gonna say?.. Oh ya... roslan aziz added me on facebook...So thats good. I get more friends on to my facebook. :P.. Im kinda blocked... I dont know what to write... Tomorrow going for my first acupuncture...so see how that goes... see whether that will help. Hope it does. Hehee... Okaylah i think thats all for now that Iwant to post...

Will update again soon.....
Hope I can get some rest tonight...
T.C
shasha

No comments: