Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Havent updated for awhile ey...

Omg! It has been long since I updated this blog. Its already 2008!

Anyway I am back in kl for medical leave but that does not mean i dont do any work. I get work by the teachers and i discuss with my teacher back here. Well all is good. Trying everything to heal my back. It has been so long. Like yesterday I did the chinese medicine. So see whether that helps me or not. Anyway bottomline from all this I am still goingback to St Catherines. I dont know la... everyone wants me to stay and do my form 3,4,5 here but I tak nak jugak. Im also trying to understand why I dont want to study here. Maybe the exposure that I get there kut and also if I get a chance why not and also wont dissapoint my parents pun....

ANyway enough of that!!! everytime i talk abt it I can write a whole lotta more. Anyway being back was good actually, went to see AF Finals.... went to see PRTM( P.Ramlee the Musical) and going to Jakarta this Friday, plus all my sakitness. Trying to get back into things. Cannot aje stay back and do nothing right.... So yea.. Like today, I have tuition andalso my vocal classes and I have been enjoying it so far. Tomorrow Im doing it with my friend Liyana. So atleast we can do duet songs. Kan?! Wah! Later I will post some pics from the places that I have been so far. Kay?!

I'll be here till July. So i have plenty of time to relax and to heal myback. Wah! Anyway, I will keep on posting some more blogs tomorrow and so on... If I have the time kan!

Okay will write soon ya.
Lotsa love
Shasha

No comments: