Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Doctors....never ending

Hey peeps,
Well here goes again with my day starting with appointment with my original Dr for a check up after my procedure that I did the other day...

My back is still quite bad and like took so many pain killers and still doesnt help. So just now I had to go back to the Dr again cause i was refered to a diff dr. He told me to do another full X-Ray. Malas giler... but what to do... So in the end of all that.. I actually have scoliosis..
Its something like my friend has... but hers is much worse. so the Dr told me to do hydro therapy, acupuncture, and some pain killers. If that doesnt help at all I have to actually wear a back brace for about a year.
So thats kinda bad la tu... :P

Anyway from all that, I went to PRTM twice! I met Adlin Aman Ramlee. It was amazing. The show was so good. Tak puas lagi. Why I say that is because Musly Ramlee the main cast wsa so good and just looks exactly like P.Ramlee. I pun tak sangka. Ofcourse la took picture with him kan...
Besides that, I am also chatting with Chedd and Atilia through Facebook. Its so awesome talking to them...

Anway i'll post some pics... but at the meantime i have to really go now... my back is acting up.
So i'll post more tomorrow.
Bye...
Love
shasha

No comments: