Saturday, June 28, 2008

Edition 12

Hey peeps!

Well lets start on yesterday.... I was free from morning to after lunch. It was kinda boring but I coped it. Heh.. Anyway after lunch had to go to doctor.. Was there for quite awhile because to discuss about my back.... Bottomline is that is better if I am on bracing. Its a form to straighten my back.... and also we were discusing about what are the do's and dont's. Not much but just afew like active sports, jogging and all the rough ones... Doctor said swimming is good but im like what.... MALAS la...Hehehe....

After that... I came back to rest then watched AC Di Sini.... Beego and Raja Farah. AC was like giving Beego a hard time because of penceraian dengan bekas isteri. Sampai nangis2... but luckily that finished early so that I could go and get dressed for shini's party. So thats good la..

Went to shini's party and was there early. So i was like where is Zayaana. Hehe... but I met a new friend which was also Zay's friend. So we were talking. The party went up to 11 plus. I also was dancing away.... sampai dapat starbucks coffee punye voucher.Heheehe... So thats so good.... biasela starbucks coffee kan mahal!...
Came home like 11.30 and was so tired. Today not doing much... going to grandparents place... and also tonight I have a concert to go to. Konsert Cornetto, and dahla open concert. So have fun!!!!!!
Okaylah thats all I want to put now.. Bye!!!
Love
shasha

No comments: