Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Bored yet I know there are things to do.... I can say alot".

"Bored yet I know there are things to do.... I can say alot".

Okay... lets start from yesterday.... Had to wake up so early yesterday and went for my hydro therapy. It was so painful. Did all the excercises in the water. Expect to heal la kan... Anyway then came back had like a whole 2 hours of tuition which was fun. Biaselakan... then after 12 wanted to chill around but then went out somewhere which I forgot where and that was with my sister inlaw. Now i remember... went to the clubhouse jer... Had to do my nails.. cause one of my toes kan the nail tercabut from the boots that I wore masa kat Timbertop. Probably from that. Everything yang I sakit always got to do with Timbertop...

Anyway talking about that too... I have made a BIG BIG Decision that I might do my o levels here instead of going back to St Catherines. With all my problems that I have and also the treatments that I have to go.. It will take a while for them to fix my back. The thing now is that I have scoliosis like my friend Alia. If I dont betulkan now.. then how and later it will get even worse. So If everything that im trying now doesnt help I hv to wear a back brace. Huh! anyway the treatment they said it will take about approx 12 weeks tak salah. So how to manage it in Australia right?.. Its really hard for me to stay here but its reality. Sometimes we cant always do and get what we want.. We have to go through hard times as people say.... So now my mum and I are looking for some schools that are doing O' Levels. Prob go to ELC kut... but not sure yet.. and also its quite difficult to get a place. Will see what happens... Oh ya, SEPI is coming out tomorrow! I want to watch....some ppl say not worth watching. But I want to go.. HEhe.. Tgk lah.. Im bz tomorrow. Even today pun. Kaylah will update soon.. but for now is that im staying back but not sure which school. Its confirmed that im staying. Alright will update soonn... sorry didnt update the last few days. Tak sempat nak go online. Love Shasha

No comments: