Friday, June 19, 2009

Ups and Downs

Friday 19.06.09

Everyday you wake up thinking there will something new that will happen and as for me everyday is different. Some days maybe awful some may be happy days. It doesnt only come when u have something on but jz happens. Sometimes people feel down and sometimes people feel good. You never know what is going to happen and what will happen and what kind of feelings that will come. Sometimes we just need to be alone to think back and maybe doing things that will cheer us up back again. In life, there will be our ups and downs moment!! It doesnt matter in what aspect. Relationships, Studies or in Worklife. We maybe happy in something but not in the other.

Lyrics called "aku dan dia" and "aku saja yang tahu" are two different lyrics that I wrote when I felt happy and sad. Both lyrics have different meanings in them. Sometimes it does matter when u write lyrics or write something that can express your feelings because it will help with what ever feelings u have inside that u do not want to share with people or want people to know. For example lyrics that I wrote like "andai ditakdir kita bersama". To me that line is the main line that means what I really feel at that point of time. Ofcourse people might think, Who is that guy? Honestly biar "aku saja yang tahu" for the time being. Went through alot but taking things slow and easy. Aargh.. sometimes u jz feel so down that u dont know what to write about. Maybe to be quiet will be the best thing. no?

Anyway enough of bla bla bla.. now real stuff... hmm going to have a boring weekend as everyone is going outstation and only left me and abang cik. Abang pun going to be out im sure. Oh well.. maybe that the best thing to do... to be at home alone and do what I have to do, but why do I feel this way sedangkan on Monday I am going off to Jakarta for 4 days? Shasha.. jgn macam ni!!! :( Drama.. Drama.. Drama...

Well on Monday pun the peeps(you know who u are) will get the results whether they are in for the Malam Bakat or not. Well if they are in Congratulations and abit of more work for me cos I might improve the steps. Hope they do well. :) You can do it-Nike- Dont stress.. just have FUN!

Anyway, not going to continue this blog.. will post a better and happy blog next round ya!
-Cheer up girl-

-Shashagrumps-






No comments: