Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bye bye... Catch up soon!

21.06.09

Yay! Today is Fathers Day!! Happy Fathers Day Daddy! Love u... thanks for everything you have done for me and will do for me and giving me all the support always. Anyway didnt do much today as today was jz my normal routine cos I went to Aunty Fara for my dance class and came back. :) That was fun but tiring at the same time. The sad thing is will b missing the next class n few other classes. Oh well. Not all the time anyway.... Now tgh busy packing.. Wonder why? ... Jeng jeng jeng..

JAKARTA!! Here I come... tomorrow will b leaving to Jakarta Indonesia for 4 days. Havent gone there for quite sometime now and will be meeting all the peeps there. Hehe.. Shopping ofcourse will be no 1 but at the same time the FOOD. Lama x makan the food there. esp ayam suharti.. owh thats my favourite! :D was planning to take shots while Im there! Hehe.. Dah lama tak bergambar and take photos with my G9 camera. So kinda miss it. :) Ni pun belum pack lagi.. ape ni... excited nak pegi but not yet pack. Haha.. well only going for 4 days je so not that bad! Tadi while packing found money that I have been keeping for so long and its Indonesian money so boleh la guna sikit to spend if I want to. XD

Will be staying at Hotel Mulia! Its going to be the first time ni.. so going to see how lah. Hehhehhe.. Anyway I better go and start packing cos nanti lambat pulak.... Selamat Tinggal guys! will post when Im back ya with the photos! :)

Take care guys!

Sha..



No comments: