Thursday, September 11, 2008

CARTA ERA







Hi all,






OMG!!!! you seriously want to know this...!


I got chosen untuk Carta Era Babe.... hehehe... Me( shasha), Kak Su, Airina and liyana. Edry KRU was the jemputan artis. Tapi sayangnye Pak Nil tak datang cos he cuti. tapi takpelah Nana pun best jugak!! You rawk girl! Hehe.. It was so scary sbb recording kan, sape x takut lebih2 lagi on air this sunday! anyway I had fun. this is the best month ever!

Kpd Era, thanks for jemput Shasha and gang and semoga dapat jumpa lagi! You all rawk la. I dgr ERA 24/7 tau. tk la 24/7 but bolehla... hehe... anyway just a short post tapi enjoy the pics..

comment ya if can!
take care
Shasha

2 comments:

Sharifah Liyana said...

hey babe! thanks for inviting me to go to carta era with you. Well it's both of us punya dream to become part of 'the industry' kan? So this is the beginning and we'll see how our rezeki is la kan? You're my partner for all this kinda things la babe! Takde orang boleh lawan. I mean seriously. You rock,girl!!

Alysha said...

Haha... no problems la... I mean common we have been wanting this for so long and now we got it.. eventhough pak nil takde but think of the bright sight. right or not... hehehe...takde orang boleh lawan? biar tul!
hehehe
thanks again
shasha