Friday, September 26, 2008

Berbuka Puasa Bersama DJ ERA!!!





















HI semua!!!!


Yesterday on the 25th of September, DJ Era came to buka puasa with me... At first I was suppose to go to the bazaar with Kak Nor(penerbit) but then it was too late because takut at my place jam. So I was at home waiting waiting waiting for them to arrive. Finally kak nor called and I was like OMG diorang dah sampai. So I was at the gate waiting for them. Then I saw kak Nana coming with Brian..then Adi, then Kieran and Wife then kak nor....After buka Puasa we borak2 outside while ambik gambar.... and gossip! Wah! gitu.... hmmm also ate more of the kuih... After that, Shasha took them for a tour... ofcourse they played the pinball, air hockey and also the snooker... I have some photos that you can see!... Around 9.30pm they had to go home because diorang keje at 4.30 in the morning.. Kesian diorang. So gave them some small hadiah to say thank you... Okay... anyway ofcourse me and liyana was so happy!!!!! ofcourse the next one will be the open house which kak nor said that Pak Nil might come!!!!... So Happy...



Okay will update soon ya!!!!
Oh ya before I go... just to Say Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin kepada semua!!!!!
Love you all
Shasha

No comments: