Friday, August 8, 2008

First Day Of School....since.....

Well... First day was quite nervous actually as i didnt know anyone... but when I went for my Orientation, I met someone I knew.... I met Nina. She is anak Aunty Tina.... so she showed us around...also I heard that A.Ibrahim's children goes there too...The school is kinda big but getting used to it. Went in at 8.00 am yesterday... So today is my second day of school... It was kinda fun.. as meeting new peeps and new teachers....

So subjects that I take are: Multimedia
English
Science
French
P.E
Asian Studies
Maths
and Im in grade 9. That is considered as Form 4.... Anyway.. I think I will have a fantasic year and my next and following year. Anyway will update more later on ya... Oh ya.. actually Im a Verbal learner! hehe..
Okay thats all for now...
love
Aly

No comments: