Sunday, August 10, 2008

Festival Film Malaysia ke-21






Omg!.. I just cant believe what I just saw yesterday..... I went to FFM at Putrajaya. It was at 8.30pm. I was getting ready from 6pm lagi tau... but ofcourse my dad wasnt that keen on going but i forced him to go because I love all this! Anyway bottomline... met all the stars and Esp Lisa Surihani... She is a friend of mine and I sorta grabbed her from her inteview with the media.. cause it was getting late. Most celebs that I thought would be there but all balik already.... Anyway after all that we came back around 2am yesterday...But this is the experience that I would never ever forget. I seriously thought i wouldnt have gone for the Pasca-21...which was a makan2 with the winners... but sebenarnye we were invited...Anyway will update sooon....
Love
alysha


1 comment:

Sharifah Liyana said...

update la blog cik adik oi!! hahaha......peminat setia tgh menunggu nak baca ni..hehehehehe =)