Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I have been up to lately....

Hi.....

So sorry everyone.. I know it has been really long since I have logged in and updated my blog. I jz have been super busy. No joke. Been flying here and there. Started of with Singapore and last weekend Jakarta. Hopefully this weekend gonna stay put. So well whats up with me? Well nothing much.. the last post was about me going to umrah kan? Yeah.. now I am back and I had a great time.. It was a good trip I must say. Anyway if I get to go again maybe I would go again.. never know.. hehe.. Anyway.. I was busy wit so many things.. some of the things was also about my acting classes. I started acting classes about a month ago and been having it every sunday at 2pm. I really enjoy it cos I love to know more about acting and love to explore more. After a few classes, my teacher he told all of us to go for casting. He wants us to start now and get somewhere and not just fall after we graduate from the class. I agreed to go with my friend Kaka. we both had school.. so we had to go after.. it was a good experience.. and the funny thing that was I had to memegang watak "gedik and popular". It was really hard at first because you have to hafal and act your heart out aswell?. Well we didnt get any call backs.. but its okay.. cos its only my first casting.. im sure there will be more coming in the next few month or so? hahaha.... Other than that, I have jz been busy with school and just doing last minute flying here and there... like going to Jakarta and Singapore.. :) That was nice.. Went to JKT for the JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL.. first time pulak tu... saw TOMPI perform.... he was so good.. loved him! Best banget lah! Anyway, for now, tomorrow is half day and gonna hang out tomorrow.. while my mum is not around.. she is still not back.. Arriving on Friday! :) Hehe...

Anyway, I think that should be enough now.... so will update soon ya.. tomorrow maybe? Take care peeps! :)
Love
Aly








No comments: