Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Words that when you say it you mean it.



Haloooo..

This is my very first time posting after a while kan.. sorry people.. have been really busy with other things.. So anyway i have a few words that actually have a beautiful meaning towards it. Its like when someone says something they actually mean it and not a joke. Same goes to Jun-Sang and Yoo-Jin. ( Just finished watching Winter Sonata and now is so addicted to it)

Here are the few words that i want to share... ( petik from the TV series- Winter Sonata)

1) " You have never been in love before have you?" -Jun Sang
2) You see, when you really love or like someone you cant explain it..-Jun Sang so the answer is "no reason"- Yoo-Jin
3)From now on Im not going to let you go to anywhere or to anyone-Jun Sang..

Bottomline, I loved this show so much.. and ESP the songs.. its so beautiful. Ofcourse sedih la jugak...but its so fun

these are a few words that I learnt by myself and not sure how you spell it.
1. Bienne- Sorry
2. Kenchana- its ok
3.Mohya-What
4.Annya-No
4.Dante-and
5.Yupsamida-Thank you

I seriously dont know whether its right. but i know the way i spelt it is wrong.. those in my words jer.. hehehe.. correct me if im wrong. hahah.. ( You Won is going to teach me) hahaha..
Anyway those who belum watch... go and watch it!! Its so good... :)

Anyway thats all for now.. BYE!!!!

Love




No comments: